Partners in Mission aims to engage parents in the mission of our school. Events are held throughout the year that provide beneficial information to all parents and opportunities for parents to gather as a community. For example, Parents in Mission helps host an orientation to Chaminade Julienne reception for freshmen parents and any other parent new to CJ prior to the start of the school year. As new students are picking up their Chromebooks, parents are invited to learn about the mission, history and unique aspects of our Chaminade Julienne school community.
Partners in Mission is an intentional, organized program to engage parents as key stakeholders in the overall mission of education at Chaminade Julienne Catholic High School.
The program’s goal is to engage parents in the mission of the school and have them begin to see themselves specifically as partners in this shared mission. Another goal is to enhance the overall communication to our parent community.
Mission Effectiveness Orientation Materials (view pdf)
2016-2017 EVENTS (download the list here.)
- Summer College Prep Boot Camp - July 13 & 27
- New Parent Orientation - July 28 & August 9
- Meet the Eagles- August 18
- Meet the Teachers- August 30
- Freshmen Mixer/Freshmen Parent Social- September 24
- Parent Teacher Conferences- October 19
- Junior Parent College Meeting- TBA
- Father/Daughter Dance - February 24
- Mother/Son Dance - February 25
- Spring Parent Teacher Conferences- March 16
- CJ Fish Fry - March 18
- Stang Symposium- March 30
- All School Liturgies - August 31, September 14, October 12, November 1, December 8, January 18, February 1, March 1, April 12, and May 10
Parents who would like to become more involved with Partners In Mission, or give input or make suggestions for this group should contact the group's coordinators: